We have openings in our Social Skills Program!
- Ages 5-21
- OPWDD approval needed
- Must have a diagnosis of autism
In person sessions held in Amherst and Hamburg. Virtual Sessions are also available.
- Make New Friends
- Practice Social Skills in a community setting
- Learn how to have a back and forth conversation
- Better understand social nuances
- Increased enjoyment of holidays and parties
- Exposure to new interests and hobbies
- Play games and make crafts
- Learn how to express anger and frustration in a healthy way
Jacquelyn Wheeler – via email or call 716-631-5777 ext. 326