WE ARE HIRING! Interested in learning more about Autism? At Autism Services, Inc. our unique philosophy and dedicated staff empower people with autism to be themselves at home and in the community. Come experience the talents our artists, musicians and performers have to offer while building your career! ASI has immediate direct care positions available Read More ...
Autism Services, Inc. provides a variety of individualized programs and services to support children and adults with autism, and their families. As a result, we have amazing stories to tell! We promote success in academics, visual and performing arts, social skills, communication and life skills, with community integration at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide safe, comfortable, engaging environments that provide meaningful activities for people to continue to develop new skills. We invite you to take part in our mission of creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of people with autism, their families and their communities.
Our first Virtual Meat Raffle was such a success, we are doing it again, just in time to kick off summer! Buy tickets now for our June 11, 2021 Virtual Meat Raffle.
Virtual Art Show – Aaron Brown dual show at WNED PBS Horizons and Atrium 124 Virtual Galleries. Ongoing.
- WNEDPBS Horizons Gallery show is titled “Aaron Brown’s Buffalo Schools: Postcards from Memory”
- Atrium 124 Gallery Show is titled “Aaron Brown: Where I’m From”
COVID-19 Information and Response
Our top priority at ASI is the health, well-being, and safety of our students, individuals and staff. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, state guidance and regulations, and will update information as it becomes available. For more details, click here.
Download ASI’s Agency Re-Opening Plan (updated April 21, 2021)
Download ASI’s Education Program Re-Opening Plan
Status of Programs and Services
- The Education Program resumed in-person instruction on January 11, 2021, following the same cohorts.
- The After School Program resumed with limited capacity on February 22, 2021.
- Site-Based Day Habilitation Programs at Hertel and South Long and Day Hab Without Walls resumed with limited capacity on February 8, 2021.
- The Social Skills resumed in-person groups on February 22, 2021.