Ready to start a new career?
Do you enjoy sports, movies, galleries, and being active in the community? Do you have special interests you like to share with others? Do you want to learn more about the talents and interests of people with autism?
We invite you to build your career with us while learning from and about people with autism. We support children and adults – in school, day programs, residential homes and recreation and respite opportunities. There is something for everyone – full and part time positions available! Below is a list of some of the benefits our full time employees enjoy.
This is an overview of the benefits available through Autism Services, Inc. for full time positions. In each case, eligibility may vary, and the actual benefits are governed by the relevant plan documents.
- Health Savings Account
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match (Full-time and Part-time Employees)
- Referral Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Opt-Out Payment
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- No Cost Life and Accident Insurance (Full-time and Part-time Employees)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (Full-time and Part-time Employees)
- No Cost Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
- Verizon Cell Phone Discount
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Discounted Amusement Park Tickets
- Discounted Delta Sonic Coupons
Work, Life Balance
Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
Autism Services, Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate the plans at any time. No rights are granted by reason of, or rising out of, any statement made in, or omitted from this brochure. If a discrepancy exits, the plan documents will prevail in all cases. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F. Applicants are solicited without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, marital status, disability, religion, national origin, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military service/leave, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.